We’re pleased to announce Warren’s new book, The Best Damn Management Book Ever: 9 Keys to Creating Self-Motivated High Achievers, is available on Amazon.com and bookstores nationwide. If you’re wondering what it’s about, just keep on reading.
If you want your staff to perform at their best, then you need to become the best damn manager ever, someone who can ignite your employees’ passion for their jobs, enabling them to execute their duties at a high level whether you’re there or not. The Best Damn Management Book Ever teaches managers, executives and business owners how to do just that. From the acclaimed author of The Best Damn Sales Book Ever, this concise trove of management wisdom outlines the nine keys to creating self-motivated high-achievers.
The Best Damn Management Book Ever uses entertaining real-life stories to explain practical, easy-to-implement strategies to hone your leadership skills. Learn to communicate more effectively with the people who report to you, gain insight, and determine each employee’s “Hot Buttons” and motivators.
The Best Damn Management Book details the steps for creating a culture of excellence, including:
- Set high standards, and help your people build winning streaks by setting daily goals that incrementally expand their comfort zones
- Clearly explain to all of your employees the importance of their jobs
- Create opportunities for your middle-of-the-pack employees to interact with your top 10 percent
- Learn to offer constructive criticism balanced by praise, recognition and positive reinforcement
- Let people do their jobs so that you don’t waste your higher salary performing lower level tasks
As in The Best Damn Sales Book Ever, while going through each chapter, every once in a while Warren will break away from the topic to give you either a Leadership Tip or Leadership Alert, or go off on a Rant; in order to expand on a point and give you more practical information that can be put to use immediately.
Enjoy the book and become the best damn leader your staff needs to achieve their goals and blow away the competition.